Other Licenses & Permits

The North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission offers other licenses and permits that authorize species specific or research related activities. This site provides information about the special license and permits available. Application methods vary.

Specific Licenses & Permits

Regulated Activities Permits Section (RAPS)

Other Licenses & Permits

Customer Service

Need assistance with licenses or permits? Contact customer service (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) by phone at 888-248-6834 or by email (licenses@ncwildlife.org).

  • A $2 transaction fee as mandated by NCGS 113-270.1B may apply at time of license purchase.